Where Your At............

Saturday, January 24, 2009

7 Layer Salad

When we lived in Chesapeake, for awhile at almost every family get together we did our normal dishes. This year, since we aren't living in Chesapeake I told Quinn that this year I have to make a 7 Layer Salad to some kind of event. And I did!

We had our elders Christmas dinner in December and I was able to make a 7 Layer Salad! Exciting...or at least I thought so. And of course, like always I always make more than I need to. It never fails.

What I normally use in my Salad: (bottom to top layer)

- I mix Head of Lettuce and Romaine
- Carrots
- Celery
- Peas
- Real Mayo (I also sprinkle some sugar on top of the sugar, it just gives a better taste)
- Cheese
- Bacon







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...