Where Your At............

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hooray for 2009! I still can't believe that we are in '09 already. But we are here and it has been great so far.



We are now over the "honeymoon stages" in moving to PA. It's has been great so far too. The kids and I don't get really "Homesick" as much as I thought. Yes we miss everyone...but it's SOO much nicer being able to do things together as a family and seeing eachother daily. But anywho...



Since the last post, well besides the Chrismas/New Years Letter I thought that I should post a little much needed update.



Over Christmas we spent our Christmas Holiday with Quinn's family in Harrisonburg. It was a blast being with everyone again. And the greatest thing is that we were all together at once. On the 27th we were able to go iceskating. It was Mckayla's first time on the ice. Oh..and what a time at first! At first all she wanted to do is make a snow angel, eat the ice and not wanting us to help her. What an event! lol.. They had these buckets for kids to slide across the ice. She finally was able to get the hang out using the toe pick and "skate" accros the ice. I will post pictures later when I can get them. But they are too cute!



Christmas day was a very good day. We got to sleep in! hahaa...well for a little bit at least. We had breakfast and then opened gifts. This was Connor's first Christmas and I think he made out very well for being only 9 months. Mckayla loves all her new gifts as well. We are so grateful. One of the main gifts that Quinn got was a shock vac and I got a Dirt Devil Kone Hand Vac...I know it's amazing! I love it and us it daily!! lol...





Quinn preach for the first time here at church on the

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...