...It's wonderful and we found out that Mckayla LOVES it!! =D It's a perfect snack food!!!
9 cups Chex cereal (any variety) (We like to use the Wheat Chex
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1) Put chex in a large bowl and put aside.
2) Place chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter into a quart-sized microwavable bowl.
3) Stir the ingredients together.
4) Microwave the mixture uncovered for a minute on "high." Stir the mix again and continue to zap in thirty second intervals until it mixes smoothly.
5) Add the vanilla and stir.
6) Pour over the chex cereal while stirring.
7) Put combination into a 2-gallon, Ziploc freezer bag.
8) Add powdered sugar, seal the bag and shake until distributed.
9) Spread Monkey Munch out on wax paper to cool and dry.
10) Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for storage.