Where Your At............

Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's been a long time since I have done a real update.
Well my birthday is done and gone and I guess I am 25 now..can't really believe it myself. Now is the age I thought that I would be getting married and starting my life and "growing up" into a family of my very own. Little did I know God has other plans. lol...But I wouldn't change it for the world! I love my husband and we adore our children. =)

This month as been a very good and busy month for all of us. With birthdays, meetings and our daily day to day activities we are just busy. But it's a good busy and we wouldn't haven't any other way...I think. lol...

This past weekend from Thursday to today my brother and sister in law were here visiting us. We had a blast with them and already miss them greatly! Jimmy and Debbie got in on Thursday evening just in time for dinner. And then we just spend the rest of the evening relaxing and having fun. Then Friday they went snowboarding while we had fun our self going on errands and seeing out friends. Quinn was gone for the day anyways in Lancaster so it worked out good. The I made dinner for all of us and we spent the evening at home. Then Saturday we all slept in...which we (the kids needed) and then I made breakfast for everyone. Mmmm...it was good! Forgot the bacon, but it was still Yummy! Then Mckayla, Debbie, Jimmy and I went to MD to the Prime Outlets. It's only about 30 minutes from out house. We had a great time. It was a little cold, but still very fun! I found some cute dresses for Mckayla! Then Saturday evening we had our Pickle Party for the children. It was really fun for the kids and very good idea! They loved it, I have more pictures on my facebook so check them out there! But anywho...Sunday was an almost normal Sunday...crazy. =) Jimmy and Debbie then left after church at the church. We miss them already and can't wait to see them in a few weeks!

Connor is almost 1 year old! He will be 11 months on the 28th and then next month we will need to be thinking birthday ideas. So that will be fun. Next month we are going to be more busy than we are this month...so get ready...lost of different updates here and there! From going to Carolina, taking a trip to Chesapeake and then back and forth around here it's going to be a blast. Every weekend we has plans...wow..I am getting tried just thinking about it. Or maybe it's just because its late...who knows.

Here are a few pictures of the kids. If you have Facebook check out the more.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...