Where Your At............

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Did someone say, "Spaghetti"



This is another one of my homemade spaghetti dishes that I love to do!

1 pack of the thin spaghetti noodles
1 can of tomato sauce
1/2 of pack of ground beef (we buy in bulk and freeze in dinner size portions)
1 med/large onion (depending how much onion you like)
2 cloves of garlic
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon of rosemary and basil
1/2 tablespoons of crushed red pepper, (optional)


1) I ground the beef thoroughly and add the onions, garlic, basil and rosemary together till cooked.

2) Then I add the tomatoes sauce. Let it simmer for 5-10 minutes - stir occasionally

3) Place on a bed of noodles with crushed red peppers. (I like things hot so you don't have to put the red pepper if you don't like)

1 comment:

  1. I miss reading your recipes, when are you going to post another one? I hope soon .. and that everything on your end is okay.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...