Where Your At............

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I can't believe it's Easter coming up this weekend! It really really makes me miss being in Chesapeake and with my family and the "family traditions" that we have done since having Mckayla. So I have been missing home and doing the "things" we all used to do. Like going to the Bergey's Breadbasket for their children's Easter Egg Hunt, Easter dinner at my parents and then afterwords having fun hinding the Easter eggs for Mckayla and Caia to find. This year is going to be different.

Saturday we do have a Outreach Easter Egg Hunt that our church is doing at a near by park. Which I have been really excited about! It would be really good and Mckayla can't wait since I have been prepping her up the for fun we are all going to have! I am going to be helping with the crafts so it will be fun!

Sunday, Quinn and I don't have much of any plans other than spend the day at home. Maybe we will dye eggs with Mckayla and have her find them around the yard to try to make it special. I don't know. But one thing that I do know that this is a good way to not forget the true meaning of Easter. Our Risen Lord!! And I hope that we all can remember this!

I can't end this without a cute craft/Easter Basket that I made for Mckayla last year. I don't know where it even is...but it was a cute little basket that's for sure!





Mckayla and her Easter eggs that she found at the Bergey's Bread Basket Easter Egg Hunt 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...