Where Your At............

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jungle Theme Diaper Cake



This past Sunday we had my sister in laws (Quinn's sister, Eve) baby shower. I really wanted to make/do she something special since it's our first niece/nephew on Quinn's side of the family. We are all very excited and can't wait to meet him/her in June.

So for her shower I did a Diaper Cake for them and baby Knepp. It's nice to look at and very nice to be able to use if she is wanting/needing.

There is what I have on it:

- Pack of Diapers (I used the Huggies brand, stage 1) which is a 100 diapers total
- A very cute Stuffed Animal (still haven't decided if it was a giraffe or lion) lol..
- 3 Baby Socks
- Baby Spoons
- Lotion
...And other little baby decorations in the baby theme

Since they aren't finding out what they are having I did pink and blue. I was going to use the colors of their baby room but couldn't find the type of ribbon in their colors. =( oh-well

Here are a few more pictures:

1 comment:

  1. What a cute diaper cake! A lucky girl she is to have a sister-in-law like you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...