Where Your At............

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh my goodness! It's been weeks since I have done a real family update. I just finished doing some much needed blogs of my favorite recipes. Hope you are enjoying!

Well it's been a very busy and very fun few weeks since I last blogged. Connor had his 1st birthday! Our little baby boy is now 1! We tried to make it easy and have his friends that are in the nursery at our church and a few of family friends, not to mention my brother, sister in law and their girls were here. And, to make it more special my parents decided that they would come up for the weekend. It was wonderful!! And we all had a blast!

Here are a few pictures from March that we really loved:



Connor with his "big" cousin Grace when taken when they came up for his birthday/weekend. =) They all had a blast together. Just don't let her pull your hair and you'll be fine. Poor Connor he got his hair pulled one too many times by his big cousin. =)





Few pictures of when my parents were here. The kids had a blast spending time with their Papa and Grandma! We miss them and can't wait till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...