Where Your At............

Monday, June 22, 2009

Yesterday was Father's Day and Quinn took the kids to the park and Micky's (ice cream place we love to go to) While I stayed home and took a nap. I guess with the past very full with with VBS I was just too wiped out to go and do anything. But Quinn and the kids had a blast! He's such an amazing daddy! I couldn't have asked for better! I love him so much and the kids and I are so blessed so say the least!


This summer has already been so busy with lots of fun, friends and family and we aren't even in July yet. Oh how we love summers! Since I have a few moments, I thought that I would update with a few crafts and recipes that I have done in the past few months. So enjoy the next few post and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...