Where Your At............

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rice Noddles w/Vegetables and Pork

Here is a fast dinner that I just whipped up in minutes. And really it was minutes. Quinn was on his way home from work and needed to leave again less than 45 minutes after for a meeting. So I didn't have much time. But it tasted very good to say the least. If I can do it...so you can you! Try it and let me know what you think.

This is what I used and did:

First thing is I boiled water and then soaked my rice noddles for about 7 minutes and then let them drain.

- Scramble eggs, I use organic as always, but you can use whatever you have. Set aside for later use.

- Cut and fry your pork, you can also you beef, chicken or shrimp
- Cut onions
- Peas
- Carrots and little baby corn

Stir fry them all together, throw some soy souce, salt and pepper to taste. Then throw in your noddles, let them merry together for a little bit and then serve for some goodness!

It was that easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...