Where Your At............

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Orange Citrus Tea

This afternoon, I was in the cooking mood and wanted to try out a new drink. And yes, it's an non-alcoholic drink! ;) This is a new little twist on a citrus tea drink that is good for any time of day.


Starting I boiled 1 c. water and 1 c. sugar. Brought it to a boil and then let is simmer for 7-10 minutes or so... Then turned it off and let us cool till later.



I think boiled 2 c. water and then let two of my favorite tea bags steep till cool.



In the same pitcher you will use to serve it. I cut in half 1 orange (you can you really anything) squeeze the juice over ice. I also zested a little of the orange too to give it more of a orange kick, but you can do whatever!





After everything is cooled off. Mix it all together and place it in the fridge till you are ready to use. Should be served cold. The colder the better, I think. But you can do again whatever you like. I also cut a few orange wedges and slices to put in the pitcher and on the single glass for a little fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...