Where Your At............

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Breakfast Date



Happy Thursday Everyone!! This morning we woke up to a yucky raining day. So I thought that today would be a good day to get updated on some good tasty foods and see what craziness I can stir up in the kitchen. For starters, this morning my son and I made this amazing little egg, cheese and turkey quesadilla for him. He absolutely loved it and ate half of mine. But, of course...he eats "almost" anything so it's no surprise there! Since this was his, he likes eating just plain shredded cheese. So he had dollop of cream cheese and a size of shredded cheese. :)


Hope you enjoy this! This could be for breakfast, lunch or even a little snack. It's all up to you and what you like.



Here are your 5 ingredients you will need.


First start by brushing oil on both sides of your tortilla.


Brown both sides...not burn like I did the first time. :)


Then, with your already beaten eggs pour the eggs on to your tortilla. It's okay if it runs off, but try to get it to stay on top.


Then sprinkle your cheeses and place your meat, I used turkey.


Then right before you remove it off your pan, fold it in half to make your half moon shape. Pat it down a little to make sure it's all melted nice and remove for cooling. Cut it in half and serve to your speical breakfast date.


Mine this morning was my son..and he enjoyed every bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...