Where Your At............

Monday, February 25, 2008

Join Us in Making A Difference!

Hi Everyone!
As many of you know that I am working at the Lakes of Greenbrier Apartments here in Chesapeake. This year, my boss and I thought it would be to get our Apartment Community, Friends and Family involved in the Relay for Life right here in Chesapeake! How cool is that!
This year on May 30th and 31st we are doing a Relay for life. What is that you may ask. Please visit: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg=team&fr_id=8948&team_id=238656 to get more information and to join our team. Please note that you don't have to be residents at our community to participate. Anyone and Everyone can be on our team! We are just hosting it. Jodi Gomola (my boss) is the team captain and I am the co-captain.
So please, let me know ASAP if you are interest in joining our team on May 30th and the 31st. Quinn, Mckayla and myself will be involved in the great event as well as baby Connor since he will be here! Come and join our family, not only will be a great experience...but Fun too!
If you would have any questions, please email or give me a call at anytime 757.410.2539
Blessings, Karla Click here to visit my personal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...