Where Your At............

Monday, December 8, 2008

Well I thought that I would take the time to sit and update a little since I haven't in a few weeks.

Everyone is going really well. We went to Chesapeake for Thanksgiving for a few days. We had a blast staying at my brother and sister in laws house. Being with family was the best and most important part of the whole trip! Coming home on the other hand was a awful! 95 was awful! It was 30 the whole time we were on 95, so instead of getting home around 9ish which we were hoping for, we didn't get home till after midnight! It took little over 7 hours to get home. Awful I tell you!. The kids were sleeping for most of it...so I guess that was a good thing. We got home and got the kids straight into bed. All we did with them was change diapers and got Mckayla in a Pull-Up and into their PJs. Quinn and I just fell into bed cause we both needed to be at church. Quinn got up and needed to be at church at 8:30, he took Mckayla with him so I could only need to worry about myself and Connor. What a great husband I have. And for some reason, I was thinking Sunday School started at 9 instead of 9:30 so I was rushed around to get at church at 8:50am when really I didn't even to be there. It was a early morning and of course wasn't thinking straight. lol... but we made it. We were there. Maybe not all there....lol. I was in a daze all day. We had lunch and then I did something that I never do...Never do. I put the kids down for a nap at 1pm and then feel into bed and didn't get up till 5pm. But goodness...I felt much much better. So anyways, that was our Thanksgiving trip home excitement all in a nut shell.

Speaking of nuts. When we were at my parents we got 40 lbs of pecans!! Yes...40 lbs!! They have about 4-5 pecan trees and this year they are getting millions of them. The grounds are covered with pecans. So of course we brought some home. Mmmm they are just delicious!

We moved and redid our living room so we could get our little tree up. It's little but cute. This year we aren't going all out on decorations just because Connor is starting to be a little mobile and at nights sometimes we are just not home. And Quinn and I have always been weird to leave lights on when we aren't home.

The weather had really teased us with a little snow here and there. We all can't wait for lots and lots of snow. Snowmen, Sledding, Snow Angels...something that Mckayla has never seen in person or I in many years.

We are going to be spending Christmas in Harrisonburg this year. We can't wait to be able to see all of Quinn's family at once. It's been 2 years since we have all been together as a family and now we have Connor. It's Connor's first Christmas and he will be 9 months. Old enough I guess to try to open his gifts...or at least with the help of his big sister. lol...cause I am sure that will happen. Then on New Years Day we are going to Chesapeake for 3 days to have Christmas with the Mast and then have our big family Mast Blast. Which is all the cousins, aunts and uncles, ect. Then right after that we will be coming home. But I don't think we are going to take 95 this time. lol...

Well that's about for now. Hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...