Where Your At............

Saturday, January 24, 2009

No Bake Cookies

This is a no bake cookie recipe that we really enjoy. There are somethings in the recipe that I had on hand that were organic and some that we not. Oh-well... =)

Like always when I make cookies Mckayla is my little helper. I guess this is one thing that her and I like to do...being in the kitchen. =)

What you will need:
2 Cups of Sugar
1/2 Cup of Butter
4 Tbsp. of Cocoa
1/2 Cup of Milk
Dash of Salt (make sure that you do the dash and not the kids..lol..)

Bring all to a boil.
Remove from heat and Add 3/4 cups of Peanut Butter (we use crunchy)
Add 3 Cups of Oat Meal and a 1 tsp. of Vanilla

Mix all together good - put little drops by spoon on wax paper (again, I guess the silicone sheets)
Let them cool for 30 minutes and store in air tight container or freeze for later use. And if your like our family...eat them right away! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...