For years I have made Fried Rice and each time it tends to be different. This is what I did the other week - It's delicious!
This time, this is what I did first:
1) Stir fry 5 eggs - place in separate dish when finished.
2) Fry up your chick breast (make sure it's cook through) - place in separate dish then the egg.
3) Cook the green beans and carrots all together and place in separate dish with the chicken.
4) Fry up the onions and garlic together - once everything is cook throw in the rest of your food - green beans, carrots, eggs, chicken all in the pan.
5) Mix in your white rice (pre-cooked)
6) Stir in salt (dash), pepper (dash) and soy sauce (1-2 tablespoons) or to taste