Where Your At............

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lady Bug Cupcakes





I just a can't get enough of these adorable cups cakes! I got the idea from a place in Chesapeake called the Bergey's Break Basket the last time we were down there to see my family. After, Mckayla said that she wanted to have them for her birthday...and so we did!

I just used the normal confetti cup cake mix. 1 1/4 cup of water, 1 Tbsp. of vegetable oil, 3 eggs and 1 package of confetti cup cake mix. I also used about 2 Tbsp (if not more) of red food coloring to color just the pain while icing that you can buy. Normal size chocolate chips of the back dots on the wings and black icing for the wing line (to seperate down the middle). Save about 1/2 cup of the white icing for the eyes and mouth. To add more details I also used the small chocolate chips for the eyes. An Oreo for the head and your ready to take your first flight to some amazing Lady Bug fun!

Hope you enjoy! They taste great and your kids will love them - at least ours did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...