Where Your At............

Monday, January 25, 2010

It's All About Connor Buba!

Isn't he just the cutest little boy?!

Someone asked me the other day how old Connor was. I replied, "he's 1 1/2" With Quinn following, "no he's not, he's almost two months for being TWO!" What? Where is the time going? I know your not talking about my little boy! So, yes..sad to say that my "little" boy that I was thinking that will never grow up will be 2 in less than two months. He'll always be my little boy!

We are deff. approaching the "T-Twos" Which isn't as bad as I thought they would be with having a big sister in the house. He's starting to stand up for himself, "fight" back and letting his sister that he's not going to take it. Well...that's our definition of it. hahaa..So we will have to see.

As you can see Connor has really taking a liking in Thomas the Tank Engine, Bob the Builder and Jay Jay the Jet Plane. All so fitting don't you think for our family. He is starting to go crazy when he sees or hears one of their theme songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...