Where Your At............

Sunday, April 18, 2010




Well it's been awhile since I have updated anything on here. I guess that time just goes by so fast...and that life is just crazy busy. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I was thinking this weekend that I have been truly blessed with the family, friends, church ect ect that God has placed in my life and with our family. God is truly an amazing God!

I guess that I should update on the kids a little. They are both getting so big so fast. Mckayla will be 4 in June. She is becoming a little lady each and every time I look at here. Here is a picture that I took the other day. She had her dance pictures taken and before heading to the studio to take them, I thought that I would take a few myself here at home. She will be also be starting school in the Fall. We can't believe that our little baby girl will be starting school soon. But I guess that the have to grow up sometime. LOL...

Connor is getting big everyday! He is doing a lot more things than he did even last month. He is starting to take control and let his big sister who is in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...