Where Your At............

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A few years ago my sister in law introduce this cracker, cheese and cream cheese appetizer to us and we have been loving it ever since! My husband just loves it and since I am such an awesome wife at 11:45pm I thought that I would whip it up for him and my brother in law while they are "bonding" while playing a video game. :)

Marinated Cheese
8 oz block of cheddar cheese
8 oz package cream cheese
cut both into 1 x 1 thin squares (easiest way cut on cheese board w/
wire handle)
layer squares every other -cheddar, cream cheese, cheddar, cream cheese

Dressing
1/2 cup EVOO
1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
10 olives drained and pureed
1 Tbsp parsley
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp basil
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 gloves minced garlic

mix together, shake and poor over cheese

((serve room temperature))





Pictures just do not to it justest, so please try it and comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...