Where Your At............

Friday, April 4, 2008

Connor James is here!!

Yes, it's true! Connor James Aeschliman was born!



Connor is 1 weeks today. Last Friday was his birthday. I had a scheduled c-section at 7:30 a.m. at Chesapeake General Hospital here in Chesapeake. They were a little behind with everything. But during the surgery it went very well. He was 6lbs 13oz...which they rounded it out to 14oz. and 20 inches long. And just perfect in every way!!





Quinn was able to be in the operating room which was nice. But I really didn't enjoy anything really. lol... not to mention I was very very nauseous through out the most of the time and about 3-4 hours afterwords. Mckayla spent the night with my parents the night before. They brought her in around 10ish a.m. The four of us spent the next 30 minutes just us, it was nice. We had a special bag full of toys and goodies of being a big sister.

Mckayla has been very good with Connor. She loves to help out and always like to be near when he cries. This past week Quinn's parents have been here and have been a huge help since that I have been out since my c-section. We have had a very exciting week to say the least to adjusting of having a new baby in the house again. =)


Speaking of exciting. Today Quinn worked at the boys home (Pines) and he called me and said that he forgot his keys and badge. So Cynthia (Quinn's mom), Connor and myself headed up to Portsmouth to drop his stuff. On the way back we stopped by at Rally's to get a milkshake. At the light of Campostello and Military Highway we got it a car accident. yup... that's right. We hit someone in the back. We hit on my side the passengers side. Good thing we weren't really going too fast. But of course, as a mother's first reaction I jumped out of the car and went to the back seat and pulled Connor out of his car seat as soon as I could. He was fine. Angels were watching out for us, all of us. Since this hasn't been my first car crash and I knew the "drill" of car crashes. We waited for the ambulance. They checked Connor and myself just in case. We both are doing well. Cynthia and I are so happy that it wasn't any worst. We are deff. counting our blessings. But this happen and it could happen to anyone. We were just at the wrong place at the wrong time to say the least.

So other than that we have had an exciting week...day. Hopefully things can get back to normal or what we could call normal. =) All in all we are all doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...